Registration is now open to all pharma manufacturers for the Access Insights Conference 2022, now co-hosted by Blue Fin Group, an IntegriChain Company. Taking place October 17-19, 2022, at the Marriott Baltimore Harborside, the three-day Access Insights Conference features leading industry experts and executives, benchmarks, strategies, and tactics for data-driven patient access and therapy commercialization.
On Monday afternoon, we’ll deliver our vision for the future of therapy commercialization and access, insights from our rich benchmark reports, & real-world experiences of industry leaders and practitioners.
On Tuesday, we’ll offer 24 topic sessions including:
- How to capitalize on the promise of gross-to-net optimization
- How to make innovative contracting and channel design achievable and successful
- How to superpower your patient funnel conversion
- How to wade through the waves of data to develop a data strategy plan that delivers meaningful access insights
- How to ensure you’re compliant with current and potential federal and state regulations including state pricing transparency, copay best price, 340B, & more
Eyes on ICyte
Wednesday morning is reserved for all our ICyte sessions, including our product roadmap – looking backwards and forwards – and updates on our Channel and Patient Data Products, our Gross-to-Net SaaS and Managed Services, and our Contracts & Pricing Managed Services.